“The pandemic has not ended. It is evolving, with big implications. Here are six.
- One virus has become many.
- The new COVID soup is a unique experiment in evolution.
- What were viral peaks are now a constant rising sea of infections with high and low tides.
- One pandemic has morphed into regional epidemics.
- Reinfections rarely happened. Now they are commonplace.
- We can do more to blunt the evolutionary threat of COVID subvariants.”
Do not miss this excellent analysis article written by Andrew Nikiforuk in The Tyee. It can be found here: We Now Face an Army of COVID Viruses | The Tyee